The People’s Solidarity Organisation is multifaceted, cosmopolitan and tolerant. We employ people from different countries, with different religions and skin colours in our non-denominational and political party independent organisations and associations. Professional competence and the willingness in our teams to give people valuable help each day are the determining factors for recruiting our staff. In doing so, employees from other countries have the same conditions as German team members. They have equal rights and duties, the same opportunities for additional tasks and further training. They are on the same salary base too. We are also happy to prepare people from foreign countries to become registered carers. Our integration colleagues give them intensive support with their introduction to Germany and when they wish to so, they can form part of our small international community.
FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE WORLD
AT THE MOMENT SEVEN EMPLOYEES WITH A MIGRATION BACKGROUND ARE EMPLOYEED BY THE PEOPLE’S SOLIDARITY ORGANISATION.
EMPLOYEE PICTURE STORIES
- attracting professional carers and trainees abroad
- support for the application in the embassy (applying for a work VISA)
- supervision for work shadowing in Germany
- finding a flat before entering the country and starting work
- after entry: registering together at the authorities, accompanying them outside working hours
- support for furnishing the flat
- integration in the team / company and life in the city
- organising accomodation for the wirk shadowing preiod
- support and supervision for the acceptance procedure as a carer in Germany